My playlist

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hem..i used to have an eye on someone..but it's not turning out so well since he turned out to hate me..Well maybe there is no cahance for a person like me who is not beautiful enough in most guy eyes will never have any gudluck with guy who I like....Hem..well this song is dedicated to him..Hope he'll success in His life,happy with his family and the girl who could captivate his heart!!One of my favourite song from suju...

2 comments:

  1. Alahai kesianya ..

    If me I will say : " ....

    Hope she'll fail in her life,good luck to her family and the boy who captivated her heart!! Wakakakakakaka !! .. "

    ReplyDelete
  2. Da...saya tak sampai hati nakkata macam tu kat orang..Hehehe..mentang-mentangla dah boleh online slps beberapa hari offline..well..thanx coz be my first followers..Hehe..gudluck on your relationship...oppsi..I mean on forgetting the past..Kih kih kih..Chow!!

    ReplyDelete